Manufacturer: Fifty Shades of Grey
Appx Price: $33.06
View at Amazon: Fifty Shades Of Grey Hard Limits Universal Restraint Kit
If you have an interest in a little bedroom kink, you have probably tried bondage. Using a necktie or even investing in some rope can be very fun, but you probably discovered very quickly the risk to the headboard of your bed. Worse, what if you have no headboard? Wouldn’t it be wonderful if there were a simple system to restrain your partner to the bed with minimal fuss or risk of discomfort?
For simple bondage fun, look no further than the Fifty Shades of Grey Hard Limits Universal Restraint Kit. This kit has everything you need to turn your bed into a bondage table, leaving you to enjoy the sensations of pleasure and pain. The set includes four adjustable straps connected to a central O-ring and four soft Velcro cuffs. The cuffs can be detached from the straps so that wrists and ankles can be bound together or reattached for bondage. The Velcro is strong, so that you cannot pull yourself out of the cuffs, but will allow your partner to release you quickly, just in case.
Because the straps are completely adjustable, they fit to any size bed, from twin up to super-king. Simply slide the straps under the bed and adjust them as needed. You can place your partner in a wide spread-eagle bondage position or adjust the placement of the straps so that he or she is bound in whichever position you choose. This flexibility allows you to adjust bondage for your pleasure and your partner’s comfort and safety. The adjusters are placed at the ends of the straps so that you can adjust them without needing to reach under the bed or mess with complicated knots.
This is a good bondage tool no matter your level of experience or interest in kink. The system is easy to use for beginners and convenient for skilled lifestylers alike. While it is ideal for bedroom bondage, the system is very versatile, so that it can be used just as easily with a strong door or to provide you multiple positions for your bondage table.
Fifty Shades of Grey - Safety
- Whenever you incorporate bondage in the bedroom, safety is important. Remember to always listen for your partner’s safe word and heed its use.
- Check that cuffs are not placed too tightly and check for cooling of fingers and toes or discoloration throughout your play session.
- When you tighten the straps, be careful that you do not tighten them too tightly, as this can also cut off circulation, even with looser cuffs.
- Finally, make sure that your partner can breathe normally in whatever position to bind him or her, and do not let his or her neck sit at odd angles, as this can cause pain or asphyxiation.
- Most of all enjoy this very simple and versatile bondage restraint system. Remember to discuss your ideas with your partner, establish your limits, and get your kink on.
[read all reviews]